CentreCRM includes a powerful ability to automatically send emails to Contacts at specified times.
Email automation is specified on a per-Task basis, either within Jobs or Recurring Jobs.
To activate email automation:
- Click Edit on the Task you wish to add email automation to
- Change Email automation status to Enabled
This will reveal further options for you to fill in regarding how email automation works.
Proceed to complete the required fields as follows:
- Mail Template - Select the Mail Template the email will use when it is sent
- When - You can decide to send the email when the Task first becomes active, or when the Task is complete
- Repeat Times - How many times the email should be sent
- Repeat Every - The time between sending repeat emails
- Recipients - Contacts you wish to send the emails to
You can also optionally check Automatically stop further execution when task marked as complete
to prevent further emails being sent when a Task is completed.