Tags are a great way for you to organise your data in CentreCRM. The functionality is extremely powerful and flexbile, and allows you to group your information in a variety of different ways.
For example, you can create a Tag called "International" and associate all relevant Clients
with this Tag, or you can create a Tag called "Important" and associate important Jobs with this Tag. Its totally up to you as to how and what to Tag!
You can also apply a different colour to each tag, making it easier to identify.
To find Tags:
- Navigate to the Settings tab and click on Tags under the General section
- Click Add Tag
- Enter the name of your new tag
- (Optional) Select a colour for your new tag
- Click Save
- Click Edit on the tag you wish to edit
- Change your tag as desired
- Click Save
- Click Delete on the tag you wish to delete
- Click OK on the confirmation box that appears
Tag colours are a useful way for you to quickly distinguish between different tags. Selecting the tag colour can be done using either the provided list of colours, or entering a colour hex code.
The simplest way to assign a colour to your tag, either creating or editing it, is to:
- Click Choose Colour
- Select a colour from the provided swatch of colours
- Click Save to save the tag
If you like, you can also enter a colour hex code into the box, for fine control over exactly which colours you want to use.