Importing Contacts is an easy and fast way to enter many contacts at once.
To get the most of the importing process you should first import all of your Clients, and only thereafter import your Contacts. This will allow you to automatically attach contacts to clients.
To find Import Contacts:
- Navigate to the Settings tab and select Contacts under the Import section
- Click on Download Contact import template, which will download a CSV to your computer
- Open the CSV file with your spreadsheet editor (MS Excel or other)
- Proceed to enter your information in the CSV file. Required columns for each contact will have a start symbol ("*") at the end of the column name
- To automatically attach each contact to a client you should enter the client name as it appears in CentreCRM in the in "Client Name" column
- Save the CSV file when you have completed entering all of your information
- Navigate to the contact import page again
- Click Select File and Import and follow the steps